To offer input / expertise / participation.
To make a walking tour of Liverpool from the perspective of Vibrio cholerae, the Cholera bacterium. We want to expand our diverse group of artists, microbiologists & local historians to co-create a psychogeographic and historical experience of Liverpool exploring microbial and queer perspectives to foster social & climate justice…starting in Toxteth!
This project will take different forms and formats –
- OFFLINE as physical, socially distanced tours, maps
- ONLINE as recorded audio-walks available online, maps
- MIXED live streamed special tours for remote audiences, maps
There are a number of ways to get involved including, but not limited to –
- supporting the ethical framework of the project
- contributing your knowledge of drag performance, culture or community
- sharing your insight of /expertise on local history
- bringing to the table your useful Funds of Knowledge*
Why are we doing this?
To understand ‘life’– of persons, societies, bacteria, groups and things of the world – not as isolated phenomena but as invested in chains and networks of different scales – species, identities, genders, incomes, histories – where the human is not necessarily at the centre. With the compounded energy of art and microbiology, we hope to invite audiences to re-think collectively and re-orient concerns toward eco-social justice and renewal.
Join us if you can, or let us know how we can support you in case you are interested but feel the proper means to share or contribute are not in place.
Connect for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
* information stored in memory about people, places, and things all related to Liverpool and/or Cholera, environment and justice.